They are used in fixed or on-site sandblasting and blasting installations and allow:
- An effective separation between the compressor and the projection equipment, avoiding dust recoil;
- Combined with a coalescing filter, they remove oil and water;
- Provides the necessary connections to power the different equipment of the installation.
* Vertical mounting on 3 legs.
* Load hitch for on-site displacement.
* 1 "inlet connections.
* 1 "or 3/4" outlet connections depending on the model.
* Purge outlet, for safety valve and pressure gauge.
* Maximum working pressure: 1 Okg / m2
* Normal working pressure: 7kg / m2
Approval: delivered with hydraulic test and manufacturing and construction certificate according to ASME VIII Div. 1.
CAPACITY: 500 LT
HEIGHT: 2100 MM
DIAMETER: 1920 MM